Friday, June 6, 2014

Last Day of School!!!!!

I'm so excited! Today was the last day of school, although the last real day was Monday. Since Monday we have just been watching movies and playing Scrabble. For some reason teachers really like Scrabble. That's because it is the most educational board game that they could get their hands on. It's also the most boring game they could get their hands on.


It's so disappointing when your teacher says: "We are playing board games today! Your choices are Checkers and Scrabble." Of course people always get Checkers before I can so I'm stuck playing Scrabble. However Scrabble is better than classwork.

As excited as I am for summer, I don't get to enjoy it quite yet. My mom signed me up to take the ACT tomorrow! TOMORROW! The day after school got out! I was so sad when I found out. But enough of my issues, I want to know what you have to say. What is your favorite thing about summer? Comment below and have a great beginning of summer!
                                                                                                                           Bye-Bye
                                                                                                                          XOXO Avery

No comments:

Post a Comment