Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Polyvore Outfit #1

Summer

Summer  featuring a pink bracelet
Pink tee
ruum.com

Converse sneaker
$77 - office.co.uk

Pink bracelet
$15 - ginatricot.com

Floral headband
$12 - ark.co.uk

Hydrating lipstick
$6.77 - eyeslipsface.co.uk





So I really like the app Polyvore and I make at least one dream outfit a day. I'm going to post some of my favorite creations and hopefully you will like them as much as I do. The great thing about Polyvore is that each of the clothing items links to the website where the item can be found. I really wish most of the outfits I make didn't cost so much but at least I can pretend like I'm wearing them. So... yeah... I'll post one outfit/look a week that I put together and hopefully you'll enjoy!
                                                                                                                                  Bye-Bye
                                                                                                                                  XOXO Avery

No comments:

Post a Comment